Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Those were two of more than a dozen functionalities that I mentioned. Not the most important ones. But people seem to reading just those bits that they can back-slash me on.

Man, have I been struck by the sheer nastiness of the responses to my innocently offered idea. That'll learn me...

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8