Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: My De Palma

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 18 Feb 2008

In a message dated 2/18/08 9:13:41 AM, jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com writes:

> Re your comment below:
>
> "As Todd Mason can tell, I'm probably the only one on
> this list who likes De Palma's films, and I've even
> been interested in his bad ones (well, not much
> so with The Untouchables . . . "
>
> But, Juri, THE UNTOUCHABLES is one of his GOOD ones.

I also thoroughly enjoy the first half of SCARFACE. if the picture ended with the blimp going overhead, it would be okay with me. the shot of Michelle Pfeiffer coming down the glass elevator is an iconic cinematic image

John Lau

************** Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL Living.

( http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)