RARA-AVIS: Re: How The Dead Live (Derek Raymond not Will Self)

From: Peter ( rightguy60@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Last year we ran what I thought was a pretty informative and entertaining read on both Derek Raymond and Patrick Hamilton.

Have a look for youerselves. Me thinks it cast some new light and angle on the worthy topic:

http://www.yourfleshmag.com/artman/publish/article_727.shtml

-PD

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, scatalogic@... wrote:

> Thank you John, that was fascinating (I'm from the Forest of Dean
and a big fan of Dennis Potter's, you can see some kind of kin in their spirits - angry, compassionate, depressive). What a shame. I wish you well with your biography, for which I am now officially on tenterhooks, already. Sorry.?And, I have no idea why question marks are cropping up in my mail like that.