RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Mr T, excellent points. The medium we use isn't as important as the simplicity + message. As Mark pointed out, moving to a glitzier platform would require quite a bit of work (and am not quite sure who he's volunteering to do this work??)--but I would suggest if anyone feels strongly enough--go for it, build a similar group to RARA AVIS and let us know about it--if the platform does prove to have advantages, I'm sure people here would migrate over to it. Otherwise, without proof of concept + advantages, it's kind of a pointless (and circular) discussion.

--Dave

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jacquesdebierue"
<jacquesdebierue@...> wrote:

> --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mark R. Harris"
> <brokerharris@> wrote:
> >
> > That would require more ambition than I possess at this point. :)
And I