RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mark R. Harris"
<brokerharris@...> wrote:

> I disagree quite strongly with respect to "efficiency," and I would be
> interested in hearing other viewpoints. This shouldn't turn into a
standoff
> between you and me; something very important is at stake here, and
members
> should have their say.

Right now there are no plans to change the venue for the group. As far as I can see, it works. To be specific, what in the current format impedes you from participating in the discussions, or at least diminishes your pleasure?

Additionally, moving the group would entail a fair amount of work
(archives, etc.), something I don't have time to do (I can't speak for Todd). I check the list on the web a couple of times a day and that's it.

Best,

mrt