Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

Not meaning to be belligerent about this :), but with other web-based formats that are more advanced than the rather primitive Yahoo Groups, you can have the very broad range of personalized functionalities I have described, including the ability to receive emails but **only** the emails you want to receive. Let me put it this way: if formats exist (as they clearly do) that would allow rara-avis-l members to do all that, what argument is there for us not availing ourselves of them? I'm just not getting it.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8