Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Forum Format

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Feb 2008

With such a format, you proactively decide which threads you wish to receive updates on; and you receive an update for that thread whenever a new post is made in it. The way I work those boards is, I check "New Posts" (also a feature) on them every day or other day, decide which new topics look to be of interest, and subscribe to those. You can also unsubscribe from threads at any time, when they have become redundant, boring, moved off-topic, etc.

The functionalities on those boards are really easy to use, I find, and once you become used to them, you never want to go back.

Mark

brokerharris@gmail.com