RE: RARA-AVIS: Review of Gil Brewer's "A Devil for O'Shaugnessy"

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Feb 2008

As with anything Brewer, I'm looking forward to this volume with great anticipation.

I do wish, though, that Stark House would use a slightly larger font size and a less brilliant white paper stock. As much as I enjoy their selections
-- and I've bought a number of them -- these two elements diminish the reading pleasure for me considerably. I've tried twice now to read the recent Pronzini double-header, but have had to put it down both times in favor of something less taxing on the eyes.

I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

Ron C.