RARA-AVIS: Review of Gil Brewer's "A Devil for O'Shaugnessy"

From: Timothy J. Lockhart ( timlockhart@hotmail.com)
Date: 17 Feb 2008

Here's a link to my review of Stark House's new Gil Brewer collection, including the previously unpublished novel 'A Devil for O'Shaugnessy. The review appeared in today's issue of 'The Virginian-Pilot.' Thanks to Stark House for providing me with an advance reading copy of the book. Best regards. Tim Lockhart http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwOC8wMi8xNyNBcjA3OTAx
_________________________________________________________________ Shed those extra pounds with MSN and The Biggest Loser! http://biggestloser.msn.com/