Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Black Alibi

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Feb 2008

There is no supernatural agency in *The Leopard Man*, although it is certainly spooky.

*The Seventh Victim *is a very impressive film, as most of Lewton's efforts are (probably all of the nine "horror" films). I've been immersing myself in the series; I'm about half-way through. I recently re-watched *Cat People
*for the first time in many years, and simply marveled at Tourneur's poetic, moody direction.

Mark Harris

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8