Re: RARA-AVIS: Great Group!

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 15 Feb 2008

In a message dated 2/15/08 9:36:22 AM, shadowkobun@yahoo.com writes:

> Hi. I like noir and all kinds of hard-boiled fiction.
> My favorite is hard-boiled private detective stories.
> This is a great group! I've learned a lot here.
> Thank you very much! How many noir/hard-boiled books do you think
> you've read? Thanks Again!

welcome J.B. I'm sure others here have me beat by far. but just eyeballing the bookshelf to the left of my desk, it looks like I've read about 31 feet worth, with a never depleting TBR shelf about 4 feet long

John Lau

************** The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.

( http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)