Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: 77 Sunset Strip

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 14 Feb 2008

The pilot movie for *Shannon's Deal *was written by the great John Sayles and had some of the best dialogue exchanges I've ever heard in a movie. Jamey Sheridan was really fine in the title role. The pilot and the series are definitely gems awaiting rediscovery.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8