Re: RARA-AVIS: Memento

From: Dave Zeltserman ( dz@hardluckstories.com)
Date: 14 Feb 2008

> I believe on the DVD there's an alternative version
> that moves chronologically. Joe Pantoliano is in the
> flick and was also in The Matrix. Yeah, it's a fun
> flick . . .
>
> William
>
> Essays and Ramblings
> <http://www.williamahearn.com>

Joe Pants is in another very nifty little noir movie "Bound" that's made by the Matrix guys.

Another movie worth checking out has similarities to "Memento" is last year's "The Lookout" which stars the kid from Third Rock and Brick. In this one the protagonist is also suffering brain damage-- and in his case has trouble "sequencing".

Memento of course is great. One of the better noir movies to come around in years.

--Dave Z.