Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: 77 Sunset Strip

From: Donna and Fred ( cdblos@erols.com)
Date: 13 Feb 2008

I memory serves from seeing GIRL ON THE RUN many years ago, Edd's character was so volatile and slippery that it would have been difficult to rehab him as the affable Kooky in the series -- altho' in a pinch, the scripters might have made them twin brothers with different personalities.

I'd like to see someone reprint the Roy Huggins novel and novellas.

Fred B.