Re: RARA-AVIS: 77 Sunset Strip/ Peter Gunn

From: blumenidiot ( blumenidiot@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2008

I watched both when I was in high school. I really liked Peter Gunn and was tired fairly quickly of 77 Sunset Strip. Peter Gunn was only a half hour as opposed to Strip's hour so Strip had more time to develop character. I wouldn't want to watch Strip again, but I did get an opportunity to watch a Peter Gunn episode fairly recently and found it disappointing. A big part of the show's appeal was its original jazz score composed by Henry Mancini. There was a movie, Gunnn, which was better than the tv show but nothing special. Mark

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs