RARA-AVIS: Re: A Project

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Feb 2008

Kevin, the moderators do not own the content, the individual posters do. As to Yahoo "owning" everything, they probably do but I do think the individual author owns it before they do and could argue it if necessary. I don't know if any of this is relevant to the original poster's question. It wasn't clear that he was proposing to quote anybody here. It looks more like a repository of reference information, which of course nobody owns. If I mention an obscure pulp writer and some links to his work, that information is not mine, just like I can mention a great restaurant, bookstore or library, without owning that information.

Best,

mrt