RARA-AVIS: A Project

From: jsbuturn ( ishantriv@rediffmail.com)
Date: 10 Feb 2008

I wish to get an approval for a project. May I create a link where one can look for comprehensive information about all the great works by hardboiled and noir writers from 30's to 60's. This would contain plot, reviews by experts, trivia and cover scans for all these books. When, about 6 years back, I started going crazy over these books I could hardly find one site which could give me all I wanted to know. Of course, surfing through different sites, i could come up with what I was looking for but still I feel, we all need a link which provides all about it in just pointer kind of way. Please let me know.