RARA-AVIS: Charles Williams Stain of Suspicion Offer

From: Raymond Tait ( raymond.tait@cai.cam.ac.uk)
Date: 05 Feb 2008

I have a spare copy of this book that I put on ebay for 99p. No-one wanted it and as it is a reasonably uncommon title I am reluctant to give it to a charity shop. It is a Boots Library copy so the chances are they would just bin it. This is the Cassel first edition hardback from 1959. It has the Boots library binding and stamp on the front of the boards. The book is in Good condition - it has been read a few times and the there is a bit of loosening to the spine and some stains on a few of the pages but it is a perfectly good reading copy.

If anyone in the UK or Europe (or surface mail to the US) wants it just send me your address and I will post it to you.

It is a good read by the way - I haven't read very many of his books so I don't know how to rank it but I enjoyed it.

Raymond