Re: RARA-AVIS: Erskine Caldwell...

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 04 Feb 2008

*God's Little Acre *is one of the sharpest, funniest, least "politically correct" books I have ever read. I think Caldwell is akin to a lot of authors of distinction who get lost in the shuffle as time passes. There are so many great writers to rediscover. I don't much trust "the test of time" to save all the good ones for us; we have to do our own exploring.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8