Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Chandler on Woolrich

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 03 Feb 2008

In an effort (perhaps a feeble one) to tie this thread into another recent one, it seems fair to say that Woolrich was hardly formulaic. But, did his work tend to have a specific kind of form? Was his penchant for risk-taking his way of staying true to his own form?

Best, Harry

P.S. I haven't read much of Woolrich, so this post comes from very much a neophyte when it comes to all things Woolrich.