RARA-AVIS: Re: female authors

From: Peter ( rightguy60@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Feb 2008

Out of those of the fairer sex I've read, my 2ยข goes to the late Barbara Seranella, Denise Hamilton, Laura Lipman and though the film adaptation was completely stinko, you can't go wrong with Susanna Moore's "In The Cut." That one's about as hard boiled as you could hope for. A truly terrific read.

-PD http://www.yourfleshmag.com