Re: RARA-AVIS: female authors

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 01 Feb 2008

In addition to those authors already mentioned, I'd recommend Louise Welsh
(all her novels are written from a male perspective), Kathleen Sully's SKRINE (also male perspective), Vin Packer's Gold Medal novels, Donna Moore's hilarious parody GO TO HELENA HANDBASKET, Nicola Monaghan's THE KILLING JAR, Charlotte Carter's WALKING BONES, Theresa Schwegel's OFFICER DOWN, and Sara Gran's DOPE and COME CLOSER.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: < funkmasterj@runbox.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 4:41 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: female authors

>I tend to shy away from female authors, because I prefer male perspectives
>(for crime novels). But I'm willing to look: who are the best female hard
>boiled & noir authors?
>
> Jordan

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional