Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:form/formula

From: Steve Novak ( Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 30 Jan 2008

Auster, Robbe Grillet, Perec all are on the fringes of crime/noir, playing with the genre, playing with the themes, the characters, l¹atmosph貥, the style (above all)....all very worthwhile...check it all out...very rewarding no matter what and it unclogs the neurons in ways thousands of other crime/noir stories won¹t...even if it is simply meandering Œwith the drift¹...even if many other Œserious¹ crime/noir stories are fully inscribed in the genre and even biting examples...

And, given the context, I coudn¹t miss noticing and playing Œfondly¹ with your name... Klute!!!

Steve Novak aka le Montois de D鴲oit Cinefrog@comcast.net