RARA-AVIS: Book ID Request:

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Jan 2008

Librarian Colleen Brown on Fiction-L:

Hi All, We need help finding the following book a patron described to us:
  Main character is an Female FBI agent Many young women have gone missing including the FBI agent's best
 friend Plot twist is that the women are being taken to an island where people can pay money to watch the women be tortured and killed ( voyeuristic element)
  That's about all she had. It sounds like the movie Hostel to me- but
 she says that it isn't the same.

--Sound like a "Slade" or otherwise familiar, folks?

Todd Mason