RARA-AVIS: Re: Christa Faust

From: Vince Keenan ( vpkeenan@hotmail.com)
Date: 30 Jan 2008

>And where did the Tarantino quote -- "Christa Faust is a Veronica in a

world of Betties" -- originate? It's used to promote all of her books,

but none gives the source.
             I read the answer in an interview, which a quick web search didn't turn up. As I remember it, both Christa and Tarantino were at a party. A photo was taken. Christa was the only brunette in a room full of blondes. The quote had nothing to do with her books, but has since taken on a life of its own.

I also enjoyed Money Shot. Dark, nasty, no-nonsense, with a great sense of the Los Angeles porn underworld.

www.vincekeenan.com

Pop culture, high and low, past and present.

One day at a time.

_________________________________________________________________ Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx