Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: "...medical and legal support for the traditional libel against

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 28 Jan 2008

Mario wrote:

"I like Stone a lot, I sense authenticity, especially in his earlier work. And another one who writes hard-edged fiction that convinces me is Tim O'Brien. I don't know what he's been writing lately, or whether his name rings a bell, but I highly recommend his work (not very prolific, but really good). His novel _Going After Cacciato_ should appeal to the audience here."

As would The Things They Carried.

And let me add Denis Johnson to this list. At least Angels and Jesus' Son would fit in here. Haven't read his latest yet.

Mark