RARA-AVIS: Re:andrew vachss

From: Karen G. Anderson ( Karenand@mac.com)
Date: 28 Jan 2008

It's interesting to read the brief discussion of Vachss works. I read two of his earlier Burke books, admired them, but then was involved with a book festival in Seattle at which he was a panelist. His behavior toward his fellow panelists and the moderator was so intensely and energetically rude that I've been unwilling to buy anything else he's written.

But, yes, as I recall, his books certainly occupy a position at the darker, tougher end of the crime fiction continuum.

--Karen