Re: RARA-AVIS: "...medical and legal support for the traditional libel against c

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 28 Jan 2008

Just a note (particularly for Americans)?- the chap who wrote the article in the Guardian which sparked all this off, Mark Lawson, is a very good critic (in my view - everyone's a critic critic!) and also writes crime novels himself. I've never read any I'm sorry to say but as he's a celebrity Leeds United fan they're probably coloured by pain and the like. If you return to the article there's been quite a lively discussion in the comments following it... Anyone read any Lawson? ??

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net To: To: ssage: BaxDeal@aol.com: "Re: RARA-AV

S: "...medical and legal support for the traditional