RARA-AVIS: Re: Interface by Joe Gores

From: Chuck ( chuckelp@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 26 Jan 2008

Since this is Joe Gores month, I went and found one of the DKA File books, _Gone, No Forwarding_

I didn't find it "noir" or "dark" -- parts were almost silly. The story and moved very slowly in parts, as well, especially the first half.

It looks like the 4th DKA book. Are the first three similar?

Or have I lost all sentivity in my own DARKness?

Do does someone have a recommended read besides _Interface_ ?