Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Bunker's Little Boy Blue

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 25 Jan 2008

I have not read LITTLE BOY BLUE but I can recommend NO BEAST SO FIERCE and DOG EAT DOG. Bunker's personal experiences give his fiction a rare authenticity. I also highly recommend his memoirs. I picked up MR BLUE, MEMOIRS OF A RENEGADE in London some years back in the No Exit Press edition but I think it had another title in the US.

Richard Moore

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@... wrote:

> Keith,
>
> You really need to get a copy of No Beast So Fierce (AKA Straight
Time).