Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Bunker's Little Boy Blue

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 25 Jan 2008

You're right Mark, many thanks - I have read it and in the UK it is called Mr Blue. I may have read in that very fine book (I'd recommend it to anyone interested in noir/hb fiction) that Jon Voight's potrayal of the fence in Michael Mann's Heat is based on Bunker.

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:16 Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Bunker's Little Boy Blue

Colin wrote:

"I'm not aware of Education of a Felon, is that an alternative title. I think Bunker was re-released en-masse in the UK after his Tarentino annointing."

Education is his autobiography. I think it had a different title in the UK, something referring to Mr Blue (Memoir of?) to tie in with his Reservoir Dogs role.

Mark

________________________________________________________________________ AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at http://info.aol.co.uk/homepage/ now.