Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Bunker's Little Boy Blue

From: scatalogic@aol.com
Date: 25 Jan 2008

Dog Eat Dog is excellent too. Straight Time was trailed for a UK release a couple of year's ago but I'm not sure it ever made it to the shops! I had Animal Factory on DVD but there was a glitch with the disc so I've never seen that either! Arse! I'm not aware of Education of a Felon, is that an alternative title. I think Bunker was re-released en-masse in the UK after his Tarentino annointing.

All the best, Colin

-----Original Message----- From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 1:31 Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Bunker's Little Boy Blue

Keith,

You really need to get a copy of No Beast So Fierce (AKA Straight Time). It's the best of the three very good books I've read by Bunker (Animal Factory and Education of a Felon are the other two I've read; have, but haven't read Little Boy Blue and Dog Eat Dog).

Has Straight Time ever come out on DVD?

Mark

________________________________________________________________________ AOL's new homepage has launched. Take a tour at http://info.aol.co.uk/homepage/ now.