Re: RARA-AVIS: Shark-filled Custard

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 22 Jan 2008

Nathan answered Jordan's query abotu other Willefords:

"Custard is one I've never read, but it's hard to go wrong with Willeford. Let me recommend The Black Mass of Brother Springer and The Burnt Orange Heresy as well worth anyone's time. They're both very dark and very funny, in a disturbing way."

Burnt Orange is my favorite. I recently picked up a cheap used copy for a friend and ended up rereading it before giving it to her. Great book. I've read most of his and his western, The Diffrence, is the only one I was a bit disappointed by.

Mark

ps It's Shark INFESTED Custard.