RARA-AVIS: Re: Custard-filled sharks

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Jan 2008

Shark Infested Custard is up there amongst Willeford's most interesting ones, but not the best IMO. I'd put PICK-UP, THE DIFFERENCE and GRIMHAVEN as that. He had amazing range but they're all unmistakably Willeford.

Charlie

---------- charliewilliams.net

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, <funkmasterj@...> wrote:

> I finished reading this last night, the only Willeford I've read.
This is the best noir novel I've ever read! Unlike James Cain, the situations are believable. It is both dark and humorous at the same time. What are the other Willeford books like?