RE: RARA-AVIS: (BLACK WINGS HAS...) was: Missing Black Lizard editions

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Jan 2008

> > Black Wings Has My Angel by Elliot Chaze
> This one should be coming from somebody soon

Amazon has POD copies of this for $10.17.

Apparently it was reprinted without permission, or so I've heard, by Blackmask.com, but it is available. I understand there was some sort of cease-and-desist order against them, and they were shut down (the Blackmask.com website does indeed appear to be gone, replaced now by
"Munseys"). So if you want a reading copy and don't mind having a pirated, badly-produced (formatting and typos) copy, I'd grab one while they last.

Ron C.