Re: RARA-AVIS: Joe Gores as Professional

From: Karin Montin ( kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 19 Jan 2008

Thanks for the write-up, Jim. I love all this background info. I really like the DKA books I've managed to get hold of. Amazing cons, colourful characters that you can follow for years--great reads. Cases was okay, but I wasn't as keen about the one with the mountain climbing (about which miker said he liked, althoug he "thought he failed to work the climbing scenes effectively")--Come Morning, was it?

Karin