RARA-AVIS: Re: Prisoner, Cell Block H

From: m23to53 ( library.john@virgin.net)
Date: 19 Jan 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, <juri.nummelin@...> wrote:

> There's a novelization of the TV series (Pinnacle 1980) that was
written by
> Murray Sinclair. He also had two novels in the original Black
Lizard series -
> about a screenwriter whose name doesn't come to mind at the moment.
Anyone know
> what happened to him?
>
> Juri

Hi Juri,

All I know about him was that he was a teacher in the 1970s, seems to have given the work up in 1979. The only other thing I know (from his Comtemporary Authors entry -which does not list the Prison book) is that he can (at least could have been) be contacted at Mitchell J. Hamilburg Agency 149 S Barrington Ave Ste 732 Los Angeles, CA 90049
(310) 471-4024 No idea if he is still with them. His entry say nothing about what he did after 1979, just the word writer for aftet that period.

regards John