Re: RARA-AVIS: BL Big Book of Pulp Fiction rev'd on NPR

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2008

This is a great collection. I am close to done with it and will review it for Kevin's Thrilling Detective. I cannot tell you how much fun I've had, even when I had red the stories before (Chandler, Cain, and some others). The book, with its curious format, puts me in a pulp mood. It is the sort of book that deserves a lot of word of mouth promotion... the mainstream press is likely to be condescending, alas.

Best,

mrt