Re: RARA-AVIS: clarification. Ms. Hendricks

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 18 Jan 2008

  In a message dated 1/17/2008 9:29:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, BaxDeal@aol.com writes:

I just finished Vicki Hendricks' vivid CRUEL POETRY, which I enjoyed much more than I can say in mixed company. did think the denouement was a little abrupt, but not enough to mar my overall impression

one question: is it called a Prince Albert because it has a crown?

John Lau

I'm afraid I don't know why it's called a Prince Albert, but it's probably an interesting story. Maybe he had one? I just found out that CP has been nominated for an Edgar, so thanks so much to everyone who has or is planning to congratulate me!

Vicki

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489