RE: RARA-AVIS: clarification. Ms. Hendricks

From: GERLACH, Steve ( steve.gerlach@sma.com.au)
Date: 17 Jan 2008

I believe it's because Prince Albert also had one... ;)

Steve

  _____

From: BaxDeal@aol.com [mailto: BaxDeal@aol.com] Sent: Friday, 18 January 2008 13:29 To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Subject: RARA-AVIS: clarification. Ms. Hendricks

I just finished Vicki Hendricks' vivid CRUEL POETRY, which I enjoyed much more than I can say in mixed company. did think the denouement was a little abrupt, but not enough to mar my overall impression

one question: is it called a Prince Albert because it has a crown?

John Lau

************** Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

http://body.
< http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489