RARA-AVIS: Why not a "guest of honor" again on R-A?

From: E. Borgers ( webeurop@yahoo.fr)
Date: 17 Jan 2008

GUEST OF HONOR

  Could it be possible that the new "organisators" of RARA-AVIS invite a writer to participate during one or two weeks to our list, to answer questions from the members- as it was already done in the past with people like James Sallis, Betty Willeford, Michael Collins, and others.
  These were real highlights in RARA-AVIS' development. Milestones.

  Ideas and names could come from the list. But I think the selected guests must be reasonably known and have already some notoriety, in order to be of interest for a majority of the members.
  I suppose other Avians will support this request.

  E.Borgers
  POLAR NOIR
  http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir