Re: RARA-AVIS: Trying to remember an author/title

From: cptpipes2000 ( cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 16 Jan 2008

Stephen:
> I just did a Google search on "pelecanos new england stories" and one
> of the hits was
> "Controlled Burn: Stories of Prison, Crime, and Men " by Scott Wolven.
  Stephen:

That's it. Thanks very much. I got too cute with my attempted Google searches and I appreciate your help.

I remember liking it and want to read it again. I recently read Dead Boys, Richard Lange's collection of short stories that seem similar in theme and want to stick to short stories for a while.