Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Geographically themed Akashic Noir Series

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 15 Jan 2008

Thanks to everyone for their recommendations. I now have a much better idea which volumes to focus on next.

By the way, I'm a little surprised that nobody has mentioned, in either positive or negative terms, anything about SAN FRANSISCO NOIR. I'm just curious about this particular volume given that city's fairly iconic status in noir circles.

Thanks again!

Harry