Re: RARA-AVIS: short story?

From: Superbilliken - Ray Z ( superbilliken@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2008

Digging a little further, this may have been a remake of an episode of the original series, starring Vera Miles.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0508235/

--- Superbilliken - Ray Z < superbilliken@yahoo.com> wrote:

> This rang a bell, and all I really remembered was
> that
> the unfortunate woman wa played by Linda Purl.
>
> Checking IMDB.com, I find that this was a 1985
> episide
> of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. Not much more
> information there, but FWIW...
>
> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0508414/
>
> --- DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > In the commentary for the last season of Veronica
> > Mars, creator Rob
> > Thomas (not the Matchbox 20 guy) discussed a
> dropped
> > storyline he said
> > was based on the memory of an old Twilight Zone
> > episode, he thought.
> > I've never watched that show (though I did see the
> > movie a long time
> > ago), but I knew this story. Was it also a short
> > story? Has someone
> > else used the plot on TV or in movies, could it be
> > one of the episodes
> > remade in the movie? Anyone recognize this plot?
> >
> > WARNING: It does contain a SPOILER, as it's the
> > twist ending that makes
> > the story:
> >
> > A woman is raped. Much later, she is driving with
> > her husband when she
> > points at a man and shouts, That's the man who
> raped
> > me. The husband
> > kills the man. Shortly after, the woman points at
> > another man, then
> > another, and says each is the man who raped her.
> > She sees his face
> > everywhere.
> >
> > Does anyone recognize this story?
> >
> > Mark
> >

> Ray Zinsius - Superbilliken

> Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Ray Zinsius - Superbilliken

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping