RARA-AVIS: Re: Geographically themed Akashic Noir Series

From: J.C. Hocking ( jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Jan 2008

The book that kicked the series off, BROOKLYN NOIR, is very good, and I was pleased with the more recent LOS ANGELES NOIR. Most volumes are well worth reading, although it's best to be prepared for the fact that Akashic takes such a broad view of Noir that it might well be called dark lit.

And, although I don't wish to be obnoxious, you might take a brief glance at DETROIT NOIR, which I co-edited.

John

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs