Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Miker

From: DCG! ( damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Jan 2008

Well spoken... I always enjoyed reading Mike's posts, as well as the off-list email converstaions we had.

  RIP, amigo.
  -----------------------ap.

BaxDeal@aol.com wrote:
           In a message dated 1/13/08 11:20:23 AM, rightguy60@yahoo.com writes:

> Sad news. Guy almost always had a contrary POV that,
> if it didn't strike you as agreeable would, more often
> then not, strike a humorous chord, so for that
> contribution alone, if not in its entirety, his
> "voice" will be sorely missed here.

too true. disagreeing without being disagreeable is a gift. he had it

John Lau

************** Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

--------------------------------- Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.