Re: RARA-AVIS: Themes of Revenge in Joe Gores's Work

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 13 Jan 2008

I realized, upon re-reading my last post in this thread, that I posed my question in a very roundabout way. So, here it is again, straight and to the point (I hope):

Gores's economy of word use - is it consistently more pronounced in his stand alone work than in his DKA books, and if so is this directly associated with the recurring revenge theme in the former?

Thanks. Harry

Quoting harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca: