Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Robison, RIP

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 12 Jan 2008

Like Ali, for most of my time as a member of this list I have been more of a lurker than a poster. And like all of you, I too benefited from Miker's insights and ideas.

Although I didn't really know him beyond the scope of this list, I will still miss his always enlightening and entertaining commentary.

Harry

Quoting akarim1462@aol.com: