Re: RARA-AVIS: Mike Robison, RIP

From: mburch5717 ( mburch5717@AOL.com)
Date: 12 Jan 2008

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Karin Montin <kmontin@...> wrote:

> Here's an obituary by one of his friends:
>
> http://www.eurekaboy.com/family/miker.htm

I discovered that on that obituary page there is also a place to go to leave some words for his family which I would imagine they would appreciate. I don't think anyone knew about his knowledge of hardboiled and noir and the great contributions he made to this group.

There were so many sides to this guy and he seemed to approach everything with the same boundless enthusiasm that he displayed here so often.

I didn't know him half as well as so many of you did but even the few off site discussions I had with him were fun and memorable.

He lead a full life and will be missed.