Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:Mike Robison, RIP

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 12 Jan 2008

> Boy. How post-modern can you get?
>
> I'm gonna miss him. I often disagreed with him, but he almost always
> brought something to the table worth chewing over.
>
> Fate's not a clown, it's a backstabbing sonuvabitch.

been feeling bad about this all day. then reading his friend's eulogy, I was struck by Miker's enjoyment at killing the deer. and the fact that he was killed by a driver swerving to avoid a deer

somehow fitting that Miker would meet a noirish end. I think he'd enjoy the irony

John Lau

************** Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.